AUTOMATION / INTEGRATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently, we are looking to hire a talented Automation / Integration Software Engineer to join us and work with our partner’s team.
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- Easily accessible location, modern office space with recreational areas
- Regular training opportunities and a lot growth opportunities
- Work in a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday
- Benefits: vouchers, health insurance
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individuals with strong integrity
- Decisive thinkers with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious minds willing to use different languages
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Analyse and find solutions for complex cross domain software issues
- Design and develop tools to improve software development processes and workflow
- Design and develop software for fully automated product verification, testing and system measurements
- Actively participate in design, development and enhancements of advanced continues integration systems
- Build process optimizations
- Participate in analysis and optimizing system overall performance
- Mentor junior team members to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Estimate and plan software tasks
- Integrate software for complex products running on multi Core/OS platforms
- Test and document software releases
What is necessary to be a great team member?
- 3+ years of programming experience in Python, Perl or C/C++
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
- Experience in design and development for complex software systems
- Experience in system development and integration of Unix based systems
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English. Another European language is a plus
- Experience in one or more of the following areas will be considered as an advantage:
- Bash, Linux OS; Continues integration (e.g. Jenkins)
- System profiling tools
- Static and dynamic code analysis tools
- OS Virtualization
Interested? Click on the button bellow to join us on that exciting journey!
All job applications will be treated with a strict confidentiality!
|Job Category||Developers, Engineers|