ANGULAR / NODE.JS DEVELOPER
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a
Angular / Node.JS Developer
with passion for working for the airline industry to support the team of our partner in building high-performing, scalable and customizable applications used by thousands of users.
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individuals with strong integrity
- Decisive thinkers with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious minds willing to use different languages and explore the depths of modern technology
- Easy-going and communicative people
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Drive the development of next generation Angular/ Node.js-Framework, including deployment to a Kubernetes cluster
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions
- Work in multinational Agile team
- Collaborate in the validation/acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product
- Foster innovation and operational performance in the deployment of new functionalities, services and technologies
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience with Angular and Node.js and willing to learn new technologies
- Experience with unit- and end-to-end test frameworks like Karma, Mocha and Protractor
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum
- Experience in Frontend (Angular/Node) and Backend (Java) is an advantage
- Interest in DevOps
- Very good knowledge in English, German is a plus
- Open to travel abroad if needed
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- 25 vacation days, health insurance and other benefits
- Modern office spaces and opportunity for home office
- Work in a multicultural team
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!