2D / 3D UI DESIGNER
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently, we are looking to hire a talented Designer to join us and work with our partner’s team.
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, friendly working environment
- Easily accessible location, modern office space with recreational areas
- Work in a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday
- Benefits: vouchers, health insurance
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Executing projects in automotive industry, working on digital clusters’ design on specifications
- Creating 2D and 3D graphical assets and their animated behavior in alignment with other members of the team
- Understanding the performance of a target system in order to execute graphical assets accordingly
- High and low-poly modelling, animation, procedural and texture based shading, texturing
- Interacting with a multi-national and cross-functional design team and collaborating closely with specialists and technical experts
What is necessary to be a great team member?
- Proficient knowledge in 2D design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Experience in 3D design tools (Maya / 3D Studio Max)
- Experience in UI design
- 3+ years of experience on a similar role (preferably in Automotive, Gaming or Product Design Industry)
- Good knowledge in English
- Experience and interest in VR and AR is an advantage
Interested? Click on the button bellow and, please, attach your professional CV and Portfolio.
All job applications will be treated with a strict confidentiality!