2D / 3D TECHNICAL ARTIST
We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently, we are looking to hire a talented 2D / 3D Technical Artist to join us and work with our partner’s team.
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, creative working environment
- Easily accessible location, modern office space with recreational areas
- Regular training opportunities and a lot growth opportunities
- Work in a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday
- Benefits: vouchers, health insurance
Qualities that make our talents stand out from the crowd?
- Very proactive, goal-oriented individuals with strong integrity
- Decisive thinkers with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious minds willing to use different technologies
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
- Implementation and optimization of 2D/3D scenes (objects, widgets, scenes) according to target systems and scene composers such as Kanzi, Unity, Unreal Engine, Altia or Qt
- Programming of shaders (GLSL) and enhancing or finishing prefabricated widgets
- Creation of 2D/3D graphical assets and their animated behavior, understanding the performance of a target system in alignment with Graphics Developers and SW development
- Interacting with a multi-national and cross-functional design team and collaborating closely with specialists and technical experts
- High level of independent communication with internal teams as well as OEM customers
What is necessary to be a great team member?
- Degree in Computer Science and/or Game Design, Motion Design, Computer Graphics
- Strong 3D graphics knowledge (OpenGL ES with good understanding of modelling, animation, shading, texturing)
- C/C++ basic knowledge and experience
- Confidence in some 3D design tools such as (Cinema 4D, Maya, 3D Studio Max or Blender) and 2D design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Working experience in Game or Film industry; Automotive experience is a plus
- Very good English language
Interested? Click on the button bellow to join us on that exciting journey!
All job applications will be treated with a strict confidentiality!
|Job Category||Design, Developers|